To start a case, you must call or contact our office to schedule a consultation. We no longer allow walk-in consultations; you must have an appointment to be seen by an attorney.
All consultations will be scheduled between 9am and 6pm on a Tuesday. Remember that you cannot open a case over the phone, you can only schedule a consultation. Due to the number of calls we receive, our attorneys’ schedules fill up quickly, so we encourage you to call well in advance if your status is set to expire soon.
The cost of the consultation is $40, due at the time of service. We are located at 735 Paw Paw Dr, Holland, MI 49424. We provide complimentary tea and coffee, and have an area for children. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation, call us at (616) 298-8984.
What to bring to your first consultation:
- $40 consultation fee in cash, check, or card
- Valid identification, such as:
- Driver’s license
- Green card
- Proof of income, such as:
- Public benefits letter from the state of Michigan
- Most recent year’s income tax return plus current pay stubs
- Other proof of income
- Other important documents, such as:
- Birth certificate
- marriage/divorce certificate
- Any immigration documents
- Correspondence from immigration agency (if any)